In-House Production Assistant
m/other voices has an internship vacancy!
In-House Production Assistant & an all around wizard!
Are you a student looking for work experience in the cultural field?
Are you interested in contemporary cultural issues, art, theory, research, philosophy, dialogue and community involvement projects? Do you want to gain experience in organising events, exhibitions, seminars and building networks across borders and disciplines? Come and work with us!
Position: 1 day a week, starting from April, 2016.
Location: Rotterdam, with a possibility to also work from home.
-Maintaining website and social media
-Internal and external communication
-Assisting on the production and communication of international events, exhibitions and seminars.
-Working closely alongside and assisting the director in the daily running of the foundations activities.
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Good computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Strong event production and organisational skills
- Organized and willing to take initiatives
- Sharp editorial eye and design skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an engaged, dynamic, small team with an international network of artists, curators, writers, scholars, and other professionals.
- Possibility to participate in the foundations many activities and contribute to content.
- Benefit from having direct contact with a team of experienced professionals within the field of cultural production both in The Netherlands and abroad.
Apply by sending an email with a CV and a letter of motivation to: